The group's research work - while sharing a common set of lines of research - is organized as concrete research projects: (See videos on Robcib youtube channel HERE)
- RF-WIPE Wireless Sensor Networks for Planetary Exploration
- Moon Hound Rover for the ESA Lunar Robotics Challenge (blog here)
- RHEA Robot Fleets for Highly Effective Agriculture and Forestry Management.
- ROTOS Multi-robot system for outdoor infraestructure protection
- FRACTAL Fleet of cooperative aerial and terrestrial robots.
- NMRS Networked multi-robot system
- ROSPHERE RObotic SPHERE
- BaLTS BABA Aircraft Lift Trajectory Simulator
- MICROMULT Multiconfigurable microrobotic systems.
- PISA Flexible assembly systems through workplace-sharing and time-sharing human-machine cooperation
- RoboCity 2030 innovative integration of Service Robots, in an effort to increase the quality of living of citizens in metropolitan areas
VAMPIRA Guidance, navigation and control of autonomous aerial vehicles.
FEMAB Anti-bruxism instrumented splint.
More information is available at each project's section of this website.